MinnSPRA helps connect qualified candidates with professional opportunities in school public relations by posting positions here. If you have a position to post, please email it to Ann Kvaal.
Digital Communications Specialist – Edina Public Schools
Description: Edina Public Schools has an opening for a, full-time, 12 month, Digital Communications Specialist at the District Office beginning October 2018.
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in communications, marketing website/graphic design, journalism, or related field.
- Evidence of technological proficiency needed for communications (ie: HTML, CSS, CS4, Blackboard, Adobe Creative Suite, Website Content Management)
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to be consistently accurate.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with varied audiences (e.g. parents, students, community members, elected officials, employees)
- Ability to effectively collaborate with employees and community members.
- Knowledge of and ability to follow district and school policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Interest in working in a school district environment.
- A positive, customer service-oriented approach to work.
For more information or to apply for this position, please visit the Edina Public Schools website.