MinnSPRA helps connect qualified candidates with professional opportunities in school public relations by posting positions here. If you have a position to post, please email it to Ann Kvaal.
Director of Communications and Community Relations – Eden Prairie Schools
Eden Prairie School District is seeking applicants for a Director of Communications & Community Relations to effectively communicate about Eden Prairie Schools so that staff, parents and community are well-informed. The Director of Communications & Community Relations will assure the timely flow of information, appropriate input, and strategic two-way dialog, between the district and the school community that builds an understanding and support for district efforts. Eden Prairie is a school district with over 1,400 employees serving 9,000 students. The district is recognized for its quality initiatives and its leadership in educational programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, marketing, education or related field
- Proficient in technology that includes internet, presentation software, and desktop publishing
- 5-7 years of experience in public relations and marketing
- Advanced skills in writing, editing, and publications production required
- Demonstrated experience in public speaking
- Experience in synthesizing and accurately communicating complex issues in an understandable and timely manner
- Skilled at anticipating the need for information based on educational trends and emerging issues
- Knowledge of data collection and ability to organize, interpret and present such data in an understandable format to diverse audiences
- Ability to manage complex communication projects involving multiple sites and numerous individuals
- Demonstrated ability to design, produce and develop print documents, web communications and multi-media presentations
To apply online, click here.
Please click this link to learn more about the district: https://www.edenpr.org
Please click this link to see all openings at Eden Prairie Schools: https://www.applitrack.com/edenpr/OnlineApp/default.aspx