MinnSPRA helps connect qualified candidates with professional opportunities in school public relations by posting positions here. If you have a position to post, please email it to Ann Kvaal.
Senior Director of Marketing & Communications – Eden Prairie School District
Eden Prairie School District is seeking applicants for a Senior Director of Marketing & Communications to effectively communicate about Eden Prairie Schools so that staff, parents and community are well-informed. This is a cabinet level position reporting directly to the Superintendent of Schools. Eden Prairie is a school district with over 1,500 employees serving 9,000 students. The district is recognized for its quality initiatives and its leadership in educational programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, marketing, education or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, communications, or public relations.
- Advanced skills in writing, editing and publications production required.
- Strong information technology skills that include website management, digital communication and social media.
- Ability and experience to synthesize and accurately communicate complex issues in an understandable manner.
- Skilled at anticipating the need for information based on political trends and emerging issues.
- Knowledge of data collection and ability to organize, interpret and present such data in an understandable format to diverse audiences.
- Ability to manage complex communication projects involving multiple sites and numerous individuals.
- Proficient at using current information technologies including internet and video and able to keep pace with emerging trends.
- Demonstrated ability to design, produce and develop print documents, web communications and multimedia presentations.
|Position Reports to:||Superintendent|
|Starting Salary:||Regionally competitive salary and benefits package|
|Application preferred by:||Applications will be reviewed upon submission, preferred by date of May 20, 2022 however open until filled.|
|Start Date:||July 1, 2022 or as soon as possible|
To apply click here: Job Posting/Application
Marketing & Communications Specialist – Benilde-St. Margaret’s
The Marketing and Communications Specialist will support Benilde-St. Margaret’s marketing, communications, public relations, and branding efforts, which includes the effective coordination of BSM’s social media presence and other digital initiatives. This individual will be part of a three-person team and will help to implement comprehensive marketing and communications strategies to raise awareness of school initiatives and preserve and enhance BSM’s brand.
For the complete job description, click here -> mar_comm_specialist-position-description_2022-01
Application Instructions: Please send resume with cover letter and samples of creative work (design, photography, and social media postings) to HR@BSMschool.org.
Minnetonka Community Education Marketing Specialist
This is a hands-on role that requires planning, production, promotion, graphic design, and strategic marketing research and evaluation. As a department within the Minnetonka Public Schools, Minnetonka Community Education (MCE) provides lifelong learning, recreational and community programs for patrons of all ages. MCE has four primary divisions: Early Childhood/Preschool, Youth Enrichment and Recreation, Adult Enrichment and Recreation, and Events. MCE coordinates three signature events that cross all programs: Tour de Tonka, Youth Triathlon, and Firecracker Run. The MCE Marketing Specialist, in consultation with the MCE Leadership team, is the primary “client services specialist” for MCE programs and is the liaison to the rest of the District Communications team. For more information regarding this position or to apply, click here.