MinnSPRA helps connect qualified candidates with professional opportunities in school public relations by posting positions here. If you have a position to post, please email it to Ann Kvaal.
Digital Strategy Coordinator – Eden Prairie Schools
Eden Prairie Schools is seeking a Digital Strategy Coordinator to join our Communications Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Web Design, UI/UX, or a related field, preferred
- Two (2) years of related experience OR five (5) years of related experience in the field of digital strategy/marketing without a degree
- Experience creating and executing strategic plans for digital marketing, lead generation, and customer conversion
- Exceptional customer service, outreach, engagement, and relationship-building skills
- Evidence of developing effective strategies to reach diverse audiences online
- Effective management of SEO and digital advertising, including proficiency in social media platforms and email marketing software
- Understanding and using digital analytics and tools to increase effectiveness of digital strategies, including Google Analytics and other tools
We offer a highly competitive rewards package that includes:
Compensation & Paid Leave
20 paid vacation days/year
Up to 14 paid sick days and 1 paid personal day of leave given yearly
11 paid holidays
Medical premiums are covered by the district up to 100% for individual plans and a generous contribution towards family plans. Dental premiums are fully covered by the district for individual and family plans. District contributions to VEBA/HRA accounts for select medical plans.
Fully paid life insurance and long-term disability premiums
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for pre-tax medical and dependent care
403b with a district match of up to 2.25% of annual salary
District contribution of 7.5% to MN Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA)
Professional Development & Support
Opportunities for tuition reimbursement for pre-approved, job-related coursework in pursuit of a degree.
Equity Sponsorship Program
*Information based on current 2022-2024 EPSS master agreement
Remote/Hybrid working opportunities may be available for this position.
Click the APPLY button here to start your application and upload your resume. Applications are encouraged to be submitted by March 13, 2023.
Learn more about our district at http://www.edenpr.org
Communications Coordinator – Edina Public Schools
- Position Type: Communications
- Date Posted: 2/17/2023
- Location: District Office
- Date Available: ASAP
- Closing Date: Until Filled
Looking for a way to make a difference in the lives of students? Apply to be a Communications Coordinator! Success in this role requires a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, written communications skills, strong attention to detail, organizational skills, effective multi-tasking skills, and the ability to meet deadlines. The candidate hired will work well independently and as part of a team. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and also takes direction from the Superintendent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or related field and a minimum of three (3) years of related experience.
- Building and maintaining effective, collaborative relationships with administration, faculty, staff, students, families, and community members for the purpose of serving as a communications liaison for schools and programs.
- Implementing excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with varied audiences (e.g., staff, parents, community members, students).
- Demonstrating skill in writing social posts, news and feature articles, crisis communications.
- Thinking strategically and critically about how communication impacts the district overall and the Edina Public Schools brand.
- Understanding and knowledge of communication planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Working independently and collaborating effectively with a variety of stakeholders while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrating cultural proficiency and an interest in working with diverse, multicultural members of the Edina community including colleagues, parents, students, and community members.
- Serving others while maintaining a positive, customer service-oriented approach to work.
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite.
- Showing knowledge of a variety of communications platforms (e.g., print, web, social media, video).
- Providing human relation, presentational and communication skills needed to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Using judgment and discretion in handling issues in accordance with district policies and procedures.
- Planning, organizing, and overseeing community relations projects and events.
- Knowledge of a variety of communication platforms (e.g., print, web, social media, video).
- Knowledge of and use of AP style
- Proficient in desktop publishing platforms like Canva, InDesign
- Proficient in FinalSite website platform
- Proficient in Apptegy mobile application platform
- Proficient in messaging platforms such as School Messenger and/or Constant Contact
Salary: Pursuant to the Supervisory, Confidential Employees and Other Support Staff of Edina Public Schools Guidebook, this position has a monthly salary range of $5,597-$6,584 depending on qualifications, plus a competitive benefits package.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday; 8 hours a day; Weekend and evening hours for special events.
Position Start Date: As soon as possible.
Application Procedure: Qualified candidates must apply online at edinaschools.org. Application materials must include an ISD 273 application, letter of interest, resume, educational transcript(s), and a minimum of three (3) professional references.
Closing Date: This position will remain open until filled.
Click here to apply.
Marketing and Communications Manager – Benilde-St. Margaret’s
The Marketing and Communications Manager will support Benilde-St. Margaret’s (BSM) robust marketing, communications, public relations, and branding efforts, which includes the effective management of multi-faceted projects and digital media initiatives. This individual will be part of a three-person team and will help to implement comprehensive marketing and communications strategies to raise awareness of school initiatives and preserve and enhance BSM’s brand.
For the complete job description and how to apply, click here.
Director of Corporate Engagement and Alumni Relations – Eden Prairie Schools
Eden Prairie Schools is seeking a Director of Corporate Engagement and Alumni Relations to advance partnerships that create opportunities for students and staff. Across the public, non-profit, and private sector, this position develops mutually beneficial relationships and builds systems to foster those relationships.
|POSITION:||Director of Corporate Engagement and Alumni Relations|
|LOCATION:||Administrative Services Center|
|RATE OF PAY:||AST Level K / $100,179/year|
|DAYS PER YEAR:||260 days/year, 12 months/year|
Please see the attached job description for more details about this position.
|Applications Preferred by:||This position will remain open until filled; however, applicants are encouraged to submit their applications right away. Application review will begin on January 3, 2023 and continue until a candidate is hired or the posting closes|
Please click here begin your application for this position.