- This event has passed.
2017 Fall Conference
November 16 @ 12:00 pm - November 17 @ 4:00 pm$139.00 - $239.00
MinnSPRA Book Club information – Review prior to registering to make book choice
The Spring 2018 MinnSPRA conference will feature a Book Club session much like last fall’s, except this time we are giving you plenty of time to get your reading done!
Here’s how it goes:
Select one of three books. You will receive your book at the fall conference, compliments of MinnSPRA.
- Read your book. (Winter in Minnesota is long, you can do this.)
- In March, register for MinnSPRA’s spring conference and come ready to discuss insights, learnings, wonderings, and take-aways from the book you read.
- Be a Book Club discussion facilitator! Talk to Mary Woitte or Wes Drey at the Book Club table at the Fall conference for more information.
The book selections include something for everyone with inspiration, insight and information on topics important to our work in communications, no matter which district we serve. Pick your book when you register and get ready to read!
**IMPORTANT** Directions for registering:
- If you are a member, login to receive discounted member rates.
- Choose appropriate registration level (member vs. non-member) below.
- If you are registering for the full conference, be sure to select your book choice.
- If you need overnight accommodations, reservations must be made by Nov. 8 to receive the special MinnSPRA group rate of $129.00 per night. Click here to make your reservation.